Company Profile Europe Travel today offers a full range of Destination Management services on Rhodes Island at competitive rates. All service departments are also functioning throughout the off peak winter season.
Given the highly competitive nature of the market, the company seeks to actively differentiate itself by providing a range of value added service functions to better meet the business needs of its clients.
As a result Europe Travel is one of the few travel agencies in Rhodes with dedicated Contracting, MICE and Sales & Marketing departments. In addition, it has a Business Development function, which proactively seeks new business opportunities with its Tour Operators and ways to maximize efficient business systems and processes.
Service departments include:
- Provides the accounting management and reporting function for the business
- Responsible for Excursions liquidations, Monitoring and Processing of Hotel and Supplier invoices and Account Balances
- The department is also geared to take on a regional coordinating role for clients, for various accounting functions such as a regional payment centre, coordinating payments to debtors.
Responsible for the coordination of all Transfer and Excursion Services for Europe Travel.
- The business strategy of working with rented buses (contracted for nominated periods during the season), allows for business flexibility and customer size variation.
- The Traffic team is also responsible for coordinating port and airport support team duties.
- Europe Travel's excursion team is responsible for efficiently managing and conducting up to 70 versions of excursions (7 languages and an average of 11 excursions per language) throughout the season.
- The Excursions team is geared up to meet the requirements of our Tour Operator customers with:
- Excursion Package deals
- New excursions, and/or modifications to excursions
- Where required, working to flexible or extended department hours for processing excursion bookings.
Sales and Marketing
This function encompasses the following value added service:
- Foreign and local market research and analysis
- T.O. Information services: Season's data gathering and dissemination to relevant Tour Operators
- Management of "Educationals" groups and any Public Relations activities support as required including representation at Trade Fairs and Exhibits.
- Regular up-dates by Company newsletter to all Tour Operators
Responsible for the identification of business development opportunities and initiatives (including internal process and organization design):
- Tour Operators' monthly Business reviews and performance tracking, results of which are forwarded on to the relevant Tour Operators
- Monthly business performance measures tracking
- Business strategy and plan development
- Reviewing of business processes and practices to ensure they are in line with business requirements and with Industry standards.
- Identifying and coordinating staff Training requirements
- Working with Tour Operators to assist in the attainment of excursion sales results
- The formulation of packages and deal structures including setting of targets and performance tracking
- To provide input and guidance into the development of the excursions program (excursions sales performance, client profiles, tourism trends, pricing strategy, competitive intelligence)
Office locations The company has two convenient office locations to serve the needs of its Tour Operators:
A main office, 5 Km from the town centre, with ample office space, meeting rooms and parking, as well as a secondary office located in the heart of the town, accommodating those Tour Operators who require a central location for customer service purposes.
With focus on excellence...Europe Travel possesses extensive local knowledge and with their expertise and resources offer Professional Destination Management Company Services on the island of Rhodes, specializing in the design and implementation of programs for Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Cruise Lines and Corporate Travel Suppliers.
Amongst only a handful of companies on Rhodes with ISO 9001 certification, with an excellent reputation we can ensure quality services to meet the requirements of our customers within a highly competitive market.
Representations Europe Travel currently represents more than 30 Tour Operators & a large number of smaller Travel Agencies from a broad cross-section of source markets, being the largest diversified base of Tour Operators on Rhodes. The dynamic nature of the market is such, that over time, there have been changes in its portfolio of Tour Operators. The company however prides itself in the fact that any changes are due to Tour Operator business structure realignments, reflecting its excellent business service record.
|OUR CHARTER CLIENT LIST FOR SUMMER 2013 INCLUDES:
|CEDOK, FIRO, MEDINA CK, MONATOUR, READY GO
|LOOK VOYAGES, STARTER
|ATTIKA REISEN, HELLAS REISEN
|FENIX TOURS, GANYMEDES TOURS, SPECIAL TOURS, TOURGREECE
|BEST REISEN, OTP TRAVEL
|EDEN VIAGGI, MARGO, PIANETA TERRA, SU E GIU' PER IL MONDO, VERA TOUR
|CORENDON, DE JONG, PETER LANGHOUT REIZEN, SRC
|AURINKO LLC, PANTEON TRAVEL
|BELVI TRAVEL, FILIP TRAVEL, ODEON W.O.T, ROBINSON
|MEDINA SRO, SATUR, TURANCAR
|COSMOS HOLIDAYS, VILLA PLUS
Europe travel have in the past provided it’s services to a large number of Tour Operators which due to market changes, merges and acquisitions, lead to major changes in representations, several of those were:
|Sunworld – JMC (UK)
|From its foundation until the purchase by the Neckerman Group now trading under the name of Thomas Cook
|LTU TURISTIC (Germany)
|Incorporated the trade names of Jahn Reisen, Tjaerborg, THR which were acquired by the Rewe Group
|Purchased by Kuoni
|Purchased by Vingressor
|Purchased by Tip Travel
With the servicing of such a broad cross section of source country markets, Europe Travel has a proven record of experience to:
- Work with large as well as small pax volume clients with an equal service commitment
- Be flexible to deal with the various cultural differences between the source markets
- Be in a strong negotiating position on behalf of its clients
- Is well placed to actively transfer business building experiences and ideas from one Tour Operator to another
The company also has a strong network of related business connections and relationships across the Dodecanese group of islands as well as mainland Greece.